Below are some commonly experienced issues. If you still need help, please contact Alyssa Walter at email@example.com
Unable to log in
Check Membership Status
Unable to Select Correct Event Ticket
Unable to Purchase Tickets
Not Receiving Emails
Unable to Access Certain Pages
- Unable to log in
- Remember to always use your LEFA email address when logging in.
- If you are an alumni NEW to the club:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the link near the bottom of the login page that says, "New to club?"
- Select "Clubs & Chapters" from the left navigation
- Click the arrow for "Clubs & Chapters"
- Click the Add Me to Club button for all the clubs you would like to join
- Forgot password
- Alumni: Must use your LEFA. Please visit HBS Help or call 617-384-5977
- Non-Alumni Account: Contact the club administrator
- Check your membership status
- Once logged in, click the "My Public Profile" link in the upper-right of the page
- Select "Transaction History" from the left navigation
- Click the arrow for "Memberships"
- You will be able to see any current or past memberships you've had with the club since 2016
- You can also view your event purchases by going to the "Events" section on the Transaction History page
- Unable to select/view the correct member event ticket
- If you are a member of a club, you will be able to see member tickets only by logging in. You can log in anytime by clicking the "Login" link at the top right of the site.
- Unable to proceed through an event purchase form
- Make sure you have selected a ticket for yourself. The system will not let you proceed past the Guest Registration page if you are not also registered.
- If you are still having problems, navigate away from the site and clear your cache by going to your browser History. Go back to the club site, log in and try again.
- If you are experiencing problems after clearing your cache, please contact the club administrator.
- Not receiving emails
- Check if you are subscribed by going to your public profile and clicking on "Subscription Management"
- Add the club email to your list of accepted senders in your email client (Gmail, Outlook, etc)
- ALUMNI: Check your HBS Profile profile to see if your email is set to private. Your email must be visible to receive club communications.
- Unable to access webpage/article
- If you see the message, "The article you are attempting to access is restricted", this is a page for members only
- If you are a member, log in