Global Alumni Angels
HBSAA is an 8 year-old HBS alumni club with the specific focus of encouraging and enabling entrepreneurship on a global basis. As the largest university-based angel group in the world, HBSAA sees, screens and helps to fund some of the most exciting and lucrative new ventures anywhere, while encouraging HBS entrepreneurs to bring their best ideas for feedback and investment by your peers. Some of the benefits of membership include:
- Webinars. The educational webinar learning series (recent webinars: Early Stage SAAS Investing, Data: Disruptive Force in Angel Investing, Building and Aligning Great Teams in Emerging Ventures).
- Deal Syndication. Learn about and get to co-invest on some of the most popular deals from our 10 global chapters.
- Mentoring Program. Our mentoring program connects talented alumni with students and HBS-led startups and providing unrivaled support to guide and advance these startup efforts.
- Annual Conference. The HBSAA Global Conference brings together angel investors from across the world giving participants the opportunity to build relationships with fellow investors and entrepreneurs, keep up with current technology trends, and be recognized for outstanding work in the past year. The conference also includes prominent angel investors and venture capitalists discuss investing and entrepreneurship on various panels, and a startup showcase featuring some of the top early stage startups.
- AND lots of opportunities to network, share expertise, mentor, and interact on matters relevant to angel investing and entrepreneurship.
If you live in the following areas, your local chapter HBS Alumni Angels membership entitles you to Global membership benefits:
- Northern California
- Southern California
- Washington, D.C.
HBS Geographic Clubs that are regional or have an Angels SIG under the Club:
Annual Membership Pricing
If you live in any of the following areas, you may consider joining your local Alumni Angels chapter. These clubs do not share membership with Global HBS Alumni Angels so sign up, membership and fees are separate.
Participation in Global Alumni Angels activities and events is primarily open to members only. Annual membership fees are $175 for one year of membership and $395 for three years of membership. Membership is limited to HBS and Harvard alumni only.