HBS Alumni Angels members have access to a broad array of educational and networking opportunities.
- Opportunity to screen and evaluate high quality companies
- Attend quarterly company presentations where select companies previously screened by HBS Alumni Angels screening committee would present
- Quarterly Pitch Events
- HBS Alumni New Venture Competition
- Educational seminars on investing and entrepreneurial topics
- Industry events (e.g. clean tech breakfasts, healthcare panels, etc.)
- Virtual Learning and Other Web Based Events
- Access to networking friendly member website which facilitates effective networking among members
- Networking opportunity at each quarterly company presentation event as well as other educational and social events organized by HBS Alumni Angels
Shared Screening and Diligence
- Our screening committee consists of a large number of current members, with prior experience in operational and management roles, venture capital, private investing, investment banking, early stage corporate management and a variety of other disciplines. Our collaboration provides a deeper and broader analytical capability for due diligence purposes.
- Our members have the opportunity to meet face-to-face with screened companies. Our quarterly events offer great opportunities to discuss the presenting companies among peers, meet other like-minded investors, and to learn more about early stage investing.
Annual Membership Pricing
Participation in HBS Alumni Angels activities and events is primarily open to members only. Annual membership fees are $175 for one year of membership and $395 for three years of membership.
Register for membership!